Catching Up

Finally have access to the internet but it's not very strong so bare with me. I am trying to upload photos but it is painfully slow and to be honest I would rather be out and about than sitting in the hotel waiting for the photos to upload. So I'll do what I can and promise to upload more when we have a better connection.

As for the blog...change of plans....I thought I had time to write an update but we have decided to take advantage of being up early and beat the mid-day heat (Perth has been beating records for day time highs! o yeah.) so we are off to the z-bend in Kalbarri National Park.

The blog will have to wait. Just know we are having a wonderful time and all is well (if the number of photos is any indication of how the trip is going - between us we took 1000 photos yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment